Thursday, June 05, 2008

A weekend in paradise

This is a purely self-indulging entry...you've been warned!

Where I was at the weekend:



What I did:


UFO-spotting in the conference hall


Creative learning with a bunch of D-SLR enthusiasts

What I REALLY do:


Errr.. I think I'm having trouble fitting into this wetsuit!


All set and ready to go (phewww..)


A boat and a DM all to myself..Life is great!


Let's go down mister!


After 2 dives, time for some BBQ on the beach


My lunch plate: The crabs reminded me of those on Kaleebso..yummy!


Time to say goodbye


Back to creative learning on dryland


My photo-taking is incomplete without waterlilies right? Too bad I couldn't get near..


Sunset on a cloudy day

More photos to come but need time to sort them out...till later!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...