Friday, June 27, 2008

Miracles DO happen

Yup, Spain is in the Euro Cup final!

I can name almost the whole of the English team (yet the knowledge is redundant now isn't it?), a bit more than half of the Spanish squad and yet not a single one from the Malaysian team... sad isn't it? (the team, not me!)

My last (and only) experience watching Malaysian Football in this decade was back in 2004 when I went for the Malaysian Cup final at Bukit Jalil. The game was so boring that I almost fell asleep...sempat pergi beli burger lagi while the game was going on. I only went because a certain someone came all the way from Perlis to take me to the 'date'. Emmm...come to think of it now, no wonder it didn't work out...heheh..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...