Saturday, May 10, 2008

That's what friends are for (Part II)

If everything goes as planned, I will be heading to Machang with a group of friends next Saturday afternoon for this project. The project fund now stands at RM6k but contributions in the form of $$$ or books are still warmly welcomed. Alternatively, if you want to assist Dr Bubbles and Islamic Relief Malaysia in providing aid to the victims of Cyclone Nargis in Myanmar, you can find some info in his blog and definitely here. Let's do our bits for the unfortunates ya..
____________________________________________

If my Srikandi friends were frank, my basketball friends were, well....simply BRUTAL! Peek here for a bit of a clue. I guess, it gave a new meaning to the phrase 'the butt of the joke'. But we've been friends for years. They stood by me through my dark years and I know deep down, they LOVE me (muahahaha) so, just let them have a bit of fun eh.. (grrrr!)

Meanwhile, yes, I concurred on the issue... but I have never ever been on a diet and I don't intend to start now. I just love food too much to even think of limiting myself to just a certain type or amount. So, instead, I will start swimming and playing basketball regularly again. Or I shall TRY to anyway!


____________________________________________

Managed to finally meet up with the Lalak Gang on Labour Day holiday last week. It has been a longgg time since we last met for this ( actually, it was just me who last-minutely backed off for other commitments on a few occasions) so we stayed on for 5 hours to lepas gian (with breaks in between of course)!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...