Monday, April 14, 2008

Mini library going to east coast

Brother Nasrun, one of the guys who joined the Bukit Gantang trip last March has helped to identify the next target for the mini library project. This time, the volunteers will be going to Machang and the details are as follows:

Place: Asrama Bakti Anak Yatim Batu 25, Machang
Date: 17-19th May 2008

More info can be found on Dr Bubble's blog here.

So guys, let's do our bits for the community ya.. you can either donate $$$ or books or join us there on the date. Apart from setting up the mini library, the volunteers will also help to repaint the hostel so more hands (and legs!) are definitely needed.

I hope I will be able to make my way to Machang but since 17th May is going to be a special day for a certain someone, I may need to leave later in the afternoon. Let me know if you want to join me ya!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...