Friday, February 17, 2006

Unconditional Love

Quite a number of people have commented that I looked different these days, that I now have this 'fixed' smiley face even on rough days at work. Many are convinced that I'm now in love.. Am I THAT transparent?

So friends here I am admitting that yes, I have found a new love. I'm quite convinced that this is one true unconditional love..

He's so cute
He's smart
He makes me laugh even on bad hair days
He's such a big hit with my family and friends too!

His name is Alaq and he's only two..















Told ya he's cute didn't I? :)

p/s Happy birthday mum!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...