Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Final countdown

Less than 48 hours to go...

Am I..

..anxious? Yes.. for all the uncertainties.. for not knowing what to expect and what is expected from me on the day..

..worried? Maybe.. Just hope that the process will be smooth and quick with no complications..

..sad? Don't know.. don't think so.. As difficult as it is, I have beginning to accept that there is no turning back and the decision is here to stay. But having to hear it announced in the court of law is probably a different story.. But I have promised myself that there won't be any more tears. I have cried enough to last for a lifetime, so no more.. Not a single drop..

Wish me luck!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...