Thursday, December 23, 2004

Creative posts!

I just had a laugh reading Baine's *Cuba try test tengok see* and would recommend you guys to read it too. I must admit that writing in full Bahasa Melayu (or is it called bahasa malaysia now?) is not my specialty and whenever the need arises, I would take twice as much of the time and resources to finish the task. Frankly, I do feel ashamed of my language status now given the fact that I AM a malay and that my bahasa melayu was really good when I was at school (ok..that was more than 10 years ago!). What went wrong?

Another post that I would like to mention here is one of Idlan's. Lonely was written a few weeks ago but reading it now (yup, I'm a bit behind with my usual blog hopping!) is like reading my own thoughts. Although I'm all alone in the confinement of my office now (I'm supposed to clear of my work since I'm on leave tomorrow), I don't feel lonely. In fact, the loneliness that crushed me down for a number of weeks before has suddenly left me without prior notice. What made it leave? I don't know for sure... but I'm glad with this latest development and I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends for standing by me even when I was at my lowest. Love you all!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...