Friday, November 26, 2004

Piano lesson

When I was small, there were a few things that I wanted to do when I grow older. They were..

a) Visit Paris and Venice - Yeah, I was and still is a hopeless romantic! I managed to go to both cities during my time in the UK. I love the colourful Venice but Paris disappoint me.
b) Learn how to swim - Yup, I can definitely swim but not that good tho..
c) Learn how to play piano - The urge died out after a few years and I never give it much thought... until now.

I actually did learned how to play the organ when I was about 6 or 7 but I don't think I stayed long enough to even passed the first level. Why? Because I got bored with all the theories that we had to learn first when all I wanted to do was to blast the room with my natural talent :)My dad actually joined me for the lesson and he too got bored after a few sessions and got really annoyed with the 'over-friendly' instructor.

For some reason, I've been having the urge to learn piano again lately. Since the end of the year is near, it is now officially becoming my 2005 resolution. Any recommendations on where to enroll myself to? Ampang area if possible..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...