Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lowest point in life

Have you ever wished that when you go to sleep at night that you don't ever have to wake up again the next morning? That's how I felt last night...

Have you ever wished that when you go to sleep at night, you'd wake up the next morning as someone else and have no recollection of what had happened to you in your previous life? That's how I felt last night...

The truth is... I still woke up this morning as the same old me and I'm still living the same life.. Is it bad? yeah, it still sucks. But when I went up to my wards this morning and saw some of my patients fighting just to be alive, I knew that however bad my life is I'm still blessed with good health, true friends and loving family.

Atleast the vicious cycle has now come to an end. The next few days/weeks/months are going to be difficult but what other choices do I have. The only way is to persevere and hopefully I come out of it with my sanity still intact...

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...