Sunday, January 18, 2004

Langkawi Island

A number of people have been asking for photos from Langkawi. Truth to be told, we have not even send the films to be developed yet! Wanted to do so today but our local photo shops were closed.

Since I now know how to put the pics taken from my PDA on-line, I thought I just put some here until we get the 'real' ones!

Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Island)
One of the islands that we went to during island-hopping. There's a lake in the middle of the island (which reminds me of Lake District). The myth says if you drink from the lake, you'll be able to conceive .. if conceiving is a problem that is!


Pulau Beras Basah(Wet Rice Island)
A small island but with superb white sand beach



Sunset at Burau Bay
A priceless experience... just surreal!




Sunrise at Awana Porto Malai
Just beautiful... without even having to leave the room!




View from the room during the day


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...