Sunday, December 14, 2003

Cuti-cuti Malaysia

I know I've promised to put on some photos from Nada's visit but I still haven't figure out how to convert the photos from my PhotoGear Studio to uploadable forms... Well, I've said before that I'm no computer whiz haven't I?

Nevertheless, I just want to share one thing from my tour-guiding experience: Batu Cave stinks! It was such a hard work to walk up the stairs with my limping leg but I thought it would be worth it once I got up to the top. But hey, it was nothing like I imagined at all. There were rubbish everywhere and the smell was just unbearable. The stairs were slippery (and hazardous!) and the worst thing was people actually feeds the monkeys there and then just throw the garbage on-site!How disgusting!


The question is, who is actually responsible for its well-being? Batu Cave is a unique tourist attraction with thousands of visitors each year especially when it is so near to the city centre. Thus, it is really sad to see its poor maintenance. Strange isn't?


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...