Sunday, September 21, 2003

Thanks a zillion

I know this is a lil' bit late but since I'm in the mood of blogging now, I might as well say this...

Thanks to all srikandi 893 who took the trouble to come all the way to the reunion dinner. It was held at KDE on the 23rd last month. I hope everybody enjoyed yourselves...I know that I did! Thanks to Alin and Har for being the MCs of the night, to Liza for her patience in being the 'ceti' and to Eiderq for staying up late the night before to help me preparing the photo slides. Also special thanks to Loi, Cher, Ayu, Nizeq, Nonong and suzie for helping out to make the reunion a reality. Oh... last but not least, for those who stayed till the end and sang the school song! Surreal...

p/s since I haven't figured out how to include photos in this blog, you just have to go to the yahoogroup to see the photos (if you're a group member, that is!)...sorry !

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...