Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good Morning Vietnam!


Errr... It's actually 9pm here in Hanoi but I can't stop myself from being corky and use that famous phrase from Robbin William's movie of the same title. It's one of my movies of all time and it's so relevant now :)

Anyway, I'm at our backpackers' joint on our last night in Vietnam. I can't believe the journey is going to end soon.. time flies so fast when you're having fun! I have to say, this is one of the best trips so far especially with the 3 crazy 'creatures' around, although two have just left on a night train to Sapa about an hour ago. Sigh.. how I wished I have more annual leaves to take so that I can join them to the highlands too!

Ok.. will update more when I'm back in KL.. I can't be hogging the PC all to myself when there're other backpackers waiting to use it, can I? See you all soon!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...